MCCM Medical Cosmetics – HA SENSEI II - 1 x 1ML
MCCM Medical Cosmetics – HA SENSEI II is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, physiological gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid non animal origin (crosslinked hyaluronic acid (HA) produced by Streptococcus equi bacteria.
• Do not inject HA SENSEI in the periorbital area (eyelid, under-eye area, crow’s feet), and in the glabellar region.
• Do not inject HA SENSEI into blood vessels (intravascular).
• HA SENSEI must not be used by:
– Patients with a tendency to develop hypertrophic scars;
– Patients with known hyper-sensitivity to hyaluronic acid
– Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
– Pacients under 18 years old
• HA SENSEI must not be used on areas showing skin problems such as inflammation and/or infection (acne, cold sores, etc).
• HA SENSEI must not be used in immediate association with laser treatment, deep chemical peeling, or dermabrasion. With superficial peeling, injection should be avoided if there has been a serious inflammation reaction.
COMPOSICIÓN: 20 mg q.s.ad 1mL:
• Crosslinked (BDDE) Hyaluronic acid gel
• Water for injectables
• Prefilled syringe 1 mL