MCCM A20P Peel is one of the most innovative products of MCCM Medical Cosmetics which does not affect the superficial layer of the skin, and therefore does not require a long recovery period. Based on the intensity of exposure to the skin, it is considered a deep peeling.
- Lifting and firming effect
- Anti- ageing
- Skin rejuvenation
- Stretch marks
- It isn’t photosensitive and can be used during the day without having to avoid sun exposure after application
- Scars and acne scars reduction
- Reduces wrinkles
CLEANSE: Cleanse the skin with the Cleansing Milk, applying it on the hands and then gently massage all over the face, neck and décolleté; then rinse with water; Apply the Facial Tonic with cotton pads.
EXFOLIATE: Apply the Salicylic Removing with a gauze or cotton pad, on the face, neck and décolleté.
TREATMENT: Can be applied with:
- Virtual Transdermal Mesotherapy
- Micro- needling device
- Directly on the skin manually with circular massage (apply it after cleansing your skin)
- In electrotherapy treatments such as ultrasounds,
- Ionisation or other types of medical devices used in aesthetic treatments.
MASK: Apply the CVITA 180 Mask and let it act for about 20 minutes.
MOISTURE: Apply the WA Arbutin Cream.
PROTECTION: Apply the Sun Cream 50+.
Alpha-Arbutin, Kojic Acid, TCA, Hydrogen Peroxide.
Peel intensity: Deep
Recovery time: just few hours, as this peel does not produce superficial decamation.
Recommendations: Daily application of MCCM WA Arbutin Cream and MCCM Sun Cream SPF 50+.
5 vials x 10 ml
Discover our full range of MCCM Medical Cosmetics products.